Pearson Primary History and Geography is a tried-and-tested curriculum resource, developed with Reach Academy Feltham and Jon Hutchinson (director of training and development at the Reach Foundation) so you can be confident in an approach created in schools, by leaders who understand what the DfE and Ofsted look for.
All KS2 units available now
After a phased release of content, we’re delighted to say that all the KS2 units in our new Primary History and Geography resources have now launched and are available on ActiveLearn Primary (remaining KS1 units to follow in April).
This Primary resource will offer you:
- A complete, intelligently sequenced curriculum.
- A pedagogically rigorous approach, rich in substantive and disciplinary knowledge.
- Supported and underpinned by professional development.
Pearson Primary History and Geography offers both KS1 and KS2 curriculum that allows your pupils to explore important historical and geographical topics.
We provide an engaging programme of study that comes with a range of online and offline content, unit assessments to track progression, teacher support materials and so much more.
Buy your History, Geography and Science resources all together
To make it easier for you to buy the Extended Curriculum subjects that you need, we’ve created new digital packages for the online resources and tools we offer through our trusted ActiveLearn Primary platform.
We have various packages available to suit your needs. The packages include History, Geography and our market-leading Science Bug resource. PD courses are also available separately.
Our digital packages:
- Single – Designed for those looking to buy just one of our Extended Curriculum products.
- Essential – Mix and match two of our three Extended Curriculum products.
- Premium – Our full Primary Extended Curriculum package for your school. The full package includes History, Geography and Science.
Try our Premium digital package today by requesting a 30-day free trial.